Posted by : Febriansyah Haq Selasa
What the hell is microblogging? What's the difference with the blog?
To answer, let's backtrack a bit to see the definition of the blog itself ...
Blogs are one form of internet application that contains the record information with the arrangement based on the time sequence that can be updated periodically. The content and theme of the record in the blog can be anything depends on the purpose of the creator of the blog, but most blogs contain personal journals creator of the blog.
Well, microblogging itself can be called a form of micro or mini blog. Called micro because the microblogging you can only load a maximum of 140 characters, while in the blog, you can load as many characters as you want. Here are the differences both in general:
- Characters are not limited
- More detail in explaining the information
- Need more time to prepare post
- Posting via mobile phone a little inconvenient
- A maximum of 140 characters
- Information provided brief
- Faster in doing post
- Post directly via mobile phones more easily
- More dynamic
Ok, See you next time